Friday, March 2, 2012

Final Project

Well I know my three loyal readers have been anxiously awaiting this- the details of my final project!

Essentially what I plan to do is a Jenna Marbles style video of reviews, where I essentially stare at a camera and spout of my meaningless opinions on the art of cinema. I don't believe in scripts for these kinds of things, as it always comes off as very unnatual and well, scripted in my mind. I'm into candid. Yep. I've already decided to expand on my reviews of How I Met Your Mother, Rabbit Hole and all it's suckitude, and Tangled. I also plan on writing a Grey's Anatomy review (more like rant and in depth analysis) laster this week, at the urging of my classmates and professor.

As for suggestions, I'm curious as to what other shows/movies you would like to see me rant or rave about? Preferably available on Netflix.

2 comments:

  1. Does it need to be recent? What about "cult classics" that never seem to go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything easy to watch is always good--stuff that we can find on instant watch. I'm in full support of the video idea; you have always had a very powerful voice. It moves like the certainty of your walk. Anyway, hope it goes well. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete